Deanne combines her anatomy knowledge from her career as a health professional, as well as her massage training and over 20 years of yoga experience to help people to live and move with ease. Deanne is one of 3 Australian Roll Model® Method certified practitioners, authorized to use the Roll Model® brand methods and products. Working closely with athletes, sports people, clinics, corporate groups and yoga students Deanne sees first hand the enormous results that myofascial release and therapy balls can bring. She holds regular Therapy Ball and Yin Yoga workshops for the general public to teach students techniques that they can easily do at home. She also loves the vigorous practice of Ashtanga yoga, a practice she has been dedicated to for over 13 years.
- Certificate IV level in Massage Therapy Practice, Natural Health Academy, in Sports massage, relaxation (Swiss) massage, Amna (Japanese massage), myofacial release/craniosacral therapy and Thai yoga massage 2008-2012.
- Thai yoga massage diploma certificate at the Kata Spa Thai Institute of Massage in Phuket, Thailand in 2012.
- Deanne has studied ashtanga yoga for 10 years, under teachers that are certified and authorized from the Ashtanga Research Institute in Mysore, India. Her primary teachers are Simi and Youngblood Roche.
- 200 hr Yoga Alliance Yoga Teaching certificate with Gregor Maehle and Monica Gauci (authors of several highly regarded yoga asana, meditation and pranayama books) in Bali, Indonesia 2014
- 150 hour training Yoga Therapy with Flo Fenton (yoga therapist) 2016
- 40 hour ashtanga Primary Series yoga training with David Swenson (USA) 2015
- 12 hour Yin Yoga teacher training Level 1 Jennifer Crescenzo (Melbourne) 2015
- 50 hour Yin Yoga teacher training spine and myofascial release/ball therapy Jo Phee (Singapore) 2016
- 60 hour Yin Yoga teacher training yin/yang, shoulder anatomy, yoga nidra Jo Phee (Singapore) Feb 2017
- 1 day Ashtanga Yoga workshop Kino MacGregor (USA) May 2017
- 30 hour Yin Yang Yoga teacher training, Jennifer Crescenzo (Melbourne) 2018
- Science Of Rolling, Tune Up Fitness therapy ball training with Lee-Anne Heron, November 2017
- 20 hour Roll and Release training, Lee-Anne Heron, June 2018
- Roll Model certified trainer, Jill Miller (USA), April 2018
- Bachelor of Pharmacy, University of South Australia, 2000
- Pharmacist accreditation for Home Medicines Review, AACPA, 2007