Deanne combines her anatomy knowledge from her career as a health professional, as well as her massage training and over 20 years of yoga experience to create yoga sequences for athletes, utilising therapy ball work to release trigger points and knots. She works with several sports teams as well as holding regular Therapy Ball and Yin Yoga workshops for the general public to teach students techniques that they can easily do at home. She also loves the vigorous practice of Ashtanga yoga, a practice she has been dedicated to for over 10 years and teaches beginners courses in this style of yoga.
- Certificate IV level in Massage Therapy Practice, Natural Health Academy, in Sports massage, relaxation (Swiss) massage, Amna (Japanese massage), myofacial release/craniosacral therapy and Thai yoga massage.
- Thai yoga massage diploma certificate at the Kata Spa Thai Institute of Massage in Phuket, Thailand in 2012.
- Deanne has studied ashtanga yoga for 10 years, under teachers that are certified and authorized from the Ashtanga Research Institute in Mysore, India. Her primary teachers are Simi and Youngblood Roche.
- 200 hr Yoga Alliance Yoga Teaching certificate with Gregor Maehle and Monica Gauci (authors of several highly regarded yoga asana, meditation and pranayama books) in Bali, Indonesia 2014
- 150 hour training with Flo Fenton (yoga therapist) 2016
- 40 hour ashtanga yoga training with David Swenson (USA) 2015
- 12 hour Yin Yoga teacher training Level 1 Jennifer Crescenzo (Melbourne)
- 50 hour Yin Yoga teacher training spine and myofascial release/ball therapy Jo Phee (Singapore) 2016
- 60 hour Yin Yoga teacher training yin/yang, shoulder anatomy, yoga nidra Jo Phee (Singapore) - (Feb 2017)
- 1 day Ashtanga Yoga workshop Kino MacGregor (USA) May 2017
- Bachelor of Pharmacy, 2000, University of South Australia